FACT: Everyone knows someone that’s in real estate. You probably have a friend or a family member that sells real estate on the side. Here are 5 solid reasons why you NEED a full-time Realtor (or even better, a full-time real estate team, aka us)
- Buying or selling your home is probably going to be the biggest investment of your life. Your home is part of your financial health. You want to entrust the sale of your home with a Realtor who is doing nothing but real estate all day, every day. Compare it to your physical health. Would you trust a doctor that does brain surgery “on the side” or would you trust a doctor that specializes in brain surgery? (Okay, we know that selling real estate isn’t brain surgery, but you get the point.) Realtors that are constantly doing deals are always in the loop. They have their processes dialed-in because it is routine for them. This makes for a smooth escrow and closing (aka less stress for you).
- Your Realtor should know the market like the back of his/her hand. A full-time Realtor goes on tour every week to see the newest listings, and even listings that haven’t hit the market yet. As a buyer, you want an agent that is aware of all of the listings so you don’t miss out on your dream home – especially in a hot market. Having a good feel on the pulse of the market is also important for…
- Accurate pricing. As a seller, you want an agent that will get you the best possible price for your home. As a buyer, you want an agent that can give you the best price recommendation when writing an offer. A full-time Realtor should have a good grasp on pricing and set reasonable expectations for you.
- Reputation matters. In a competitive market, your buyers agent’s reputation can be the difference between your offer being accepted or rejected. If you are being represented by a buyers agent with a stellar reputation for communicating, negotiating, and closing deals smoothly – the listing agent may push for your offer to be accepted. If you are being represented by a buyers agent that the listing agent has never heard of before, that agent may be more hesitant when presenting your offer to the seller.
- Availability. A full-time Realtor is 100% dedicated to real estate and typically makes their own schedule. That means they can be flexible to meet you at times that are convenient for you. In real estate, timing is everything. A full-time Realtor will be there for you at any time of the day, any day of the week.
We pride ourselves on providing trustworthy, capable, and professional service to each and every one of our clients. That comes with both of our FULL-TIME availability and dedication to get the job done for you. Call us if you’re thinking about buying or selling a home – you won’t regret it!